Roughcote Hall Farm sits within a 3.5 acres farm, located in Caverswall, in the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent. The home is dedicated to service users with mild-medium learning disabilities Introduction Reviews Team Gallery All Inclusive Residential Care Introduction
Rated as ‘Requires Improvement‘ by the CQC, the farm provides its residents with tranquil surroundings and beautiful scenery of the countryside. Residents can enjoy plenty of bright and spacious communal areas inside. Reviews
“The individual attention, empathy and interaction I have witnessed, demonstrate the caring skills that have enabled (service-user) to feel that Roughcote Hall Farm is his home “
“The individual empathy and interaction I have witnessed, demonstrate the caring skills that have enabled my brother to feel that Roughcote Hall Farm is his home.“
“Staff are always helpful, friendly, and supportive“
“ The manager and team always do a good job, and work on creating a good atmosphere.“ Team
Sharron has joined the Trusted Hands Care Group in May 2018 to open Kenwood House and acted as its Registered Manager ever since. In March 2021, Sharon has taken on the new role of managing Roughcote Hall Farm. Sharron has over 20 years’ experience of supporting citizens in the care sector, roles included being a senior support worker and a Deputy Manager in another care organization in Stoke-on-Trent. She has over 18 years’ experience supporting service users with complex needs and learning disabilities.
Michelle is one of our longest serving employees in Roughcote Hall Farm and across the group, started working at the care home back in 2002. She started her career caring for elderly and then moved to work with adults with learning disabilities. She joined Roughcote Hall Farm as a support worker, progressed to senior carer before being promoted to team leader in February 2021. Gallery
At Roughcote Hall Farm we ensure to provide our residents with the very highest standards of care, support, facilities and activities. As such, our residential care includes the following:
• 24 hours support staff at the care home to include two wake-at-night carers
• Fully furnished room and accommodation with its own en-suite, to include basin, toilet and shower
• All food and beverage including 3 daily main meals, supper and available snacks, and all drinks and refreshments provided by the care home
• Specialist equipment and mobility aids in the home (in accordance with individual needs), including hoists, wheelchairs and walking aids
• All necessary care and support in accordance with the Resident’s care plan
• Above average staffing levels
• Daily activities and entertainment
• Specialized mobility vehicles
• Full access to and use of all communal facilities
• Full access to and use of all communal grounds
• Free Wi-Fi and internet access throughout the care home
• All property taxes levied on the Home such as Council Tax
• All utility costs – electricity, gas, water
• TV Licence
• Full laundry service provided by the care home
• In-house maintenance personal
Roughcote Hall Farm is run by an experienced team who are committed to provide the very highest standards of care to every resident. We work hard to create a strong sense of community that makes Roughcote Hall Farm feels like a happy family home, but we also respect individual preferences for privacy and choice.
In order to maintain strong links between our residents and the local community, Roughcote Hall Farm has four vehicles available to the residents so they can use them in order to exercise their freedom of choice and personal preferences and engage in their interests in the nearby community.
Roughcote provides its nine residents ample living space to include a lounge, sun lounge, two kitchens and nine spacious bedrooms (six en-suites and an additional one with its own private bathroom) overlooking the beautiful scenery of the farm and its massive countryside gardens to the front and back of the house.
Download our brochure
Find out more about Roughcote Hall Farm in our Trusted Hands Care Group Brochure DOWNLOAD
If you would like to arrange a visit or have any questions regarding Roughcote Hall Farm, please complete the form and will be in touch as soon as we can.
We always encourage family and friends to visit the residents as much as possible.
Click here to download our brochure which provides a useful summary of the information on our website. DOWNLOAD